Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dream Career

I have often wondered what career I will choose next if I leave this blood sucking IT industry. There are quite a few interesting possibilities that come to my mind. But the one that shines out best is 'erotic story writer'. That too one specializing in sex at the workplace. This is because I already have lots of such fantasies going on through my mind, and it will be easier for me to put them into writing than thinking up new ideas. Not that it is difficult for me. I can spin out erotic stories on the fly. But I have always believed in the motto 'Less work, more pay'. So I will write about sex at work.

I don't know what my female colleagues will think if they chance upon this blog. Will they think of me as some kind of psycho? Or will they just shrug it off saying that all guys are like this? I really don't know. But I can assure them that I am not the only person with these things in my mind. Most guys are like me. But What I will truly like to know is whether the ladies also have these feelings. Do they dream about the guys? Some of them may dream about their boyfriends. But what I mean is, do they have raw sexual dreams? I sure would like to find out :)

PS: This was written when I was in a freaked out mood. Anyone who thinks this is for real is a real duffer.

No comments: